Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alan monro

I Finally Picked Up My Repaired Computer

8 posts in this topic

The dam thing is keeping me poor . The hard disc drive crashed and the mother board also decided to go . :o BUT , I am back on air .........................Alan

Jeez, you luck with computers isn't what i could consider good. Nice to see you back. I'm still using my 4+ year old laptop, with some issues however. Battery lasts about 10 minutes unplugged, and the charging cable needs to sit just right or else it won't charge. Maybe it's time for a new PC. I hate Windows 8 and I refuse to use a new pc unless it has Windows 7 installed.

Computers are about the same price as USA .

Windows 8 is crap , i wont use it .

I just happened to get a lemon pc .

I recon if a computor is going well keep it .

Todd , look up the number of the battery on the net , you shoud be able to find a new one for about 40 bucks..........Alan

A lemon computer, have not heard that one before. I am sure we have our share over here.

I have Win8 on the new little laptop. It's not so bad, I just use it as if it has Win7 on it.

Aaron , I read that they are bringing a new model of windows out soon , 100% touch screen , will it be that one has to chuck out their computer and get a touch screen model .?????. Nobody will be very happy if that happens...........................Alan

I think your safe with what you have Alan. I will not switch until I replace my laptop which could be a couple years off. However I do have a table and like the android touch system.