Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alan monro

Aussie Day

8 posts in this topic

Happy Australia Day To all on the WEDNESDAY 26/1/11

(I like to start the celebrations early)

:)

We are only a young country.

Captain Cook found Australia in 1788 , so we are only a couple of hundred years old .

Australia is an enormous size, the whole of America would fit into Australia .We have a population of 30 Million America is 300 million .so you can imagine all the room we have ..................Alan

I need to visit your country before I die.

Aaron , when you come and visit dont forget to let me know :). You will always be welcome at our home ................Alan

A very good friend of mine just got back from there earlier last year. She has a ton of contacts now that we could bounce around if I get down there.

What part of the country are you in? We could add it to our trip plans. She has been to sydney, brisbane, the whit sundays and melbourne. But she would love to come back to explore more.

What part of the country are you in? We could add it to our trip plans. She has been to sydney, brisbane, the whit sundays and melbourne. But she would love to come back to explore more.

Aaron ,We are15 min east of Bundaberg town down on the beach , a suburb if Bundaberg called Innes Park North (the beach is one street away). It is a 41/2 hr drive north of Brisbane , or , a short flight by plane ,or , a 4 hr trip by train from Brisbane.

There are heaps to do and see all around here . Look on the net at Bundaberg and it will give you an idea of the place, also look at the temperature it doesn't vary much all year around , it is just perfect .. We are a fairly large city of about 70K people . One can walk any where any time and not get harassed .I hope you can include it in your plans . Please let me know if you can ....................Alan