Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arande2

Music Choices

5 posts in this topic

What kind of music does everyone listen to? Why?

I'll go..

Personally, I like rock/metal type music, usually more mainstream. Metallica, KoRn, Disturbed... I can also like popular music (Lady GaGa...). More symphonic styles can also be good, but it has to be very intense (like the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack). I like it because of the emotional effect it can have ('feel' the rhythm and POWER) and also because some songs (of any genre) can remind me of certain memories.

Remember, this is not where to criticize other tastes, just state your own. :P

It's probably fine to say another is not your own taste, though.. Use good judgement...

1 person likes this

I was into just rap when I was young. That has spread to rock though. From there I started to like jazz then dance and trance music. I dont really care for the new rap really though for the most part (sorry). I mostly use the slowed versions for demo's.

I can listen to anything, so long as they have good musicianship. That comes through no matter what the genre.

And it's equally apparent when they don't :D

I can listen to anything, so long as they have good musicianship. That comes through no matter what the genre.

And it's equally apparent when they don't :D

Agreed. Regrettably it knocks out 99.9% of all music not in the Jazz genre, but nonetheless I am open to anyone who can truly play.

I listen to Red Dirt style Country the good majority of the time, but I will listen to anything that is done well and not just mainstream crap.