alan monro

Is This A Ghost Forum?

7 posts in this topic

NO movement for a month . WE have to do something about that !!!!!!!!!

I hope that i am not taLKING TO MYSELF .......AS that is the third sign of MADNESS, The 1st sign is being a audio nut.    I forget the second sign .  It musnt be important :deadhorse: I HOPE  I am not doing that (flogging a dead horse) .................I assume Todd is very busy ..............................................Alan

:wavey5: any one there.........

HERE!

Have been busy though.  Lots of work to do and no signs of slowing down.  Good and Bad I guess.

I have some projects I want to do, Just need to take some time after my work days.  Weekends are reserved for the nice weather.  :santa:

I know what it is like Todd , I will be noisey on the forum as soon as i can work out how to shrink pics to fit the forum .  Computers are not my forte .................alan

I know what it is like Todd , I will be noisey on the forum as soon as i can work out how to shrink pics to fit the forum .  Computers are not my forte .................alan

I check in during the week, but I am not working on any home audio projects at this time.  I also need to get the site rolling again as we have not been promoting it at all.

Aaron, What is up with all the RSS articles in the Resources section?

Trying to spark more traffic.  So with some imported content it could help that.  If down the road, people don't like it, I can easily turn them off.