1two3

Thoughts On Onkyo Ht-S7500?

6 posts in this topic

I came across this on the web and it caught my eye. from what i hear about Onkyo is that they make good stuff and i cant find a bad review about it. i know its a 7.1 but i will most likely be using it as a 2-3.1 for the time being until i can fit it in a large enough room to run 5+ speakers.

what do you guys think of this Home Theatre in a box?

Very good amps and speakers

You couldnt hear the diffence the Onkyo and the so called best.amps . The speakers look reasonable, you can allways upgrade the speakers in say 10 years or so . Enjoy!!!!

Good pick................Alan :band:

You couldnt hear the diffence the Onkyo and the so called best.amps . The speakers look reasonable, you can allways upgrade the speakers in say 10 years or so . Enjoy!!!!

SWEET!!

thanks Alan! I looked around and found a referbished one for $500 taxes in online. the cheapest i could find around here (me) was 999.99

i heard it in store and loved it.

simply cannot wait.

just a side note....i found that the reciever got really warm of very little play time....

i heard this is very common with onkyo recievers.,.,, what are some ways that you guys in the buisiness combat that problem? fans?

SWEET!!

thanks Alan! I looked around and found a referbished one for $500 taxes in online. the cheapest i could find around here (me) was 999.99

i heard it in store and loved it.

simply cannot wait.

just a side note....i found that the reciever got really warm of very little play time....

i heard this is very common with onkyo recievers.,.,, what are some ways that you guys in the buisiness combat that problem? fans?

Dont worry about the heat , they are designed for it with ,eg, high temp caps , more cabinet vents.etc.

If it had been a concern to the manufacturer they would have put fans in them ......Alan