Mark LaFountain

**official Latest Movie/tv You Watched Thread**

273 posts in this topic

Grown Ups

That looks like one of the worst movies of all time.

Aaron, Edge of Darkness was a decent movie. Much better then I thought it would turn out to be. I'm going to be watching Road to Perdition sometime today/tomorrow.

Came home after having a few drinks last night and put on the new Star Trek from Netflix. I made it no more than 10 minutes in and woke up this morning.

Watched the new American Top Gear. It's decent but isn't and probably won't be as good as the British version ever. Either way, I'll check out a few more episodes and make a better judgement....

Watched the new American Top Gear. It's decent but isn't and probably won't be as good as the British version ever. Either way, I'll check out a few more episodes and make a better judgement....

x2

I don't know if I can bring myself to watch a politically correct American version of one of the best shows ever on TV. That is the thing that makes Top Gear so fun to watch, these guys say how they feel. I cannot wait to hear the American "Top Gear" guys to test drive a horrible can and tell us how awesome it is.

I don't know if I can bring myself to watch a politically correct American version of one of the best shows ever on TV. That is the thing that makes Top Gear so fun to watch, these guys say how they feel. I cannot wait to hear the American "Top Gear" guys to test drive a horrible can and tell us how awesome it is.

Yes, and it really pisses me off that BBC America was not included with Verizon FiOS.

Yes, and it really pisses me off that BBC America was not included with Verizon FiOS.

I called them and complained. It used to be on FIOS but not anymore. It is a royal piss-off. I got to my GF's house and watch it.

I know what you're saying but I'll still probably watch the us version since I don't get the BBC :( I am stuck with the 4 seasons on Netflix and those have been watched at least once already.

I did watch that new brewmaster show and it wasn't too bad. Kind of corny, but it's interesting when there is nothing else on sunday night. Plus I love Dogfish Head Beer. Their 60 minute IPA is one of my favorites.

I called them and complained. It used to be on FIOS but not anymore. It is a royal piss-off. I got to my GF's house and watch it.

Well our other option is Comcast, who keeps raising their prices and cutting channels. :(

I know what you're saying but I'll still probably watch the us version since I don't get the BBC :( I am stuck with the 4 seasons on Netflix and those have been watched at least once already.

I did watch that new brewmaster show and it wasn't too bad. Kind of corny, but it's interesting when there is nothing else on sunday night. Plus I love Dogfish Head Beer. Their 60 minute IPA is one of my favorites.

I did my undergrad work not to far from there. So before they got noticed, we were having Dogfish head and people would look at my funny when I would tell them. I have a bottle of their rum. They are one of the few Rum/Gin distilleries in the USA I believe, and my bottle is hand numbered from its batch. The Juniper Gin is very good. :(

Started Daybreakers the other night, but fell asleep again. WTF is my problem, oh thats right, working nearly round the clock will do that.

Flipping between the ProBowl and X Games. The Xgames are definitely more exciting.

The pro bowl is crap.

Southland is hands down the best cop show on TV in a long while...shame about the censoring...

Have yet to see that. I need something new to watch.

Debated starting Lost since all 6 seasons are on Netflix instant and in HD.

Maybe watch through Arrested Development again.