Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark LaFountain

120" Install, Projector, Led Tv, & More!

10 posts in this topic

I'll post up some pics of the install we did at my house to get a bigger picture for when are watching movies at night.  LED 55" Samsung for the daytime.

Pics are soon to come..

post-1-0-00741400-1357787682_thumb.jpg

Bring on the pictures! I am guessing the Samsung is behind the Screen?

Damn Mark I though you forgot about us hear. Welcome back and we are looking foward to your pictures. Just make sure the little man is doing the supervising. :)

Damn Mark I though you forgot about us hear. Welcome back and we are looking foward to your pictures. Just make sure the little man is doing the supervising. :)

I didn't forget, just out of site, out of mind type thing. I have been so busy this past year, my goal this year is to work smarter not harder. Hopefully spending more time on all the boards.

Pics coming soon guys, it's not the greatest setup, but we like it.

Good on you Mark . :fing34:

Who said Projection IS dead .???.

I hope you are painting around the screen Black , better still , the Whole Room . that would look funtastic .

There is something about a screen and a black room , they go together like 2 peas in a pod .

I am happy for you !!!!... :wacky: .........................Tons of good planing ..............................Alan

Pics coming soon guys, it's not the greatest setup, but we like it.

I'm tuned in ... Wish I could get started on my "retirement" setup ...

Good on you Mark . :fing34:

Who said Projection IS dead .???.

I hope you are painting around the screen Black , better still , the Whole Room . that would look funtastic .

There is something about a screen and a black room , they go together like 2 peas in a pod .

I am happy for you !!!!... :wacky: .........................Tons of good planing ..............................Alan

Don't want to dissapoint, but it's more like a through together. I hung the screen in front of a mounted 55" LED Samsung, and then hung the projector, I hide the wire decent, but there is still work to be done on the whole setup, I have no real way to store my electronics yet..

Its good that you are giving it a go Mark . Like I say to many people :-" it all takes time and money " . And if there is a woman in the house , take her out dine her and give her a box of chocolate and 1 dozen roses then inform her that the room is going to be painted black .( don't forget to duck when she chucks something at you :runlaugh: .)..............................Alan

Its good that you are giving it a go Mark . Like I say to many people :-" it all takes time and money " . And if there is a woman in the house , take her out dine her and give her a box of chocolate and 1 dozen roses then inform her that the room is going to be painted black .( don't forget to duck when she chucks something at you :runlaugh: .)..............................Alan

haha, it was her idea to get this going. I had one years ago, she loved it, wanted to see it again.

Wow!!! a good Woman .They are hard to find Mark :bigok: ..........Alan