Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dwayne

Greetings From Green Bay, Wi. Info Needed

6 posts in this topic

We recently moved into a home that has an Audioaccess MRX 6 zone controller. Rooms have the kps101 keypads. Unfortunately the controller just stopped working. Fuse or something, not sure. Are there any other controllers that I can use while still using the kps101 keypads as they are only 4 wire and we do not have cat5 wiring? I could just get another MRX controller but they are old and hard to find.

Thank you in advance

Dwayne

If it is indeed the controller that went bad, I found a service manual with a bunch of schematics.

http://www.audioaccess.com/product_support/MRX%20Service%20Manual.pdf

Take that and the controller to someone who services electronics. I am not familiar enough with Audio Access products to say for sure but I am sure the people at the company would be willing to help you get some kind of solution up and running if the controller is not serviceable. What makes you think the controller is bad anyways?

turdburst - thanks for the manual link. I was listening to the radio in one of the rooms when all of a sudden it stopped. Now I cannot turn on any device from any of the rooms. I tried to unplug and plug the controller back in but I get nothing. Doesn't want to power up.

Thanks for the reply

Dwayne

turdburst - thanks for the manual link. I was listening to the radio in one of the rooms when all of a sudden it stopped. Now I cannot turn on any device from any of the rooms. I tried to unplug and plug the controller back in but I get nothing. Doesn't want to power up.

Thanks for the reply

Dwayne

Welcome to the forum Dwayne.

Todd is extremely helpful and has some very good advise , as normal .................................Alan