Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
azluda87

Which Pair Of Speakers Do I Use For My Fronts?

2 posts in this topic

OK here is my situation I would love advice on. I just moved so looking to start fresh for my 5.1 system. So I have three sets of speakers 1) Polk Audio TR25i 2) Infinity IL10 3) Infinity Entra One. I was using a come in box satellite 5.1 system from polk but now want to use full size speakers so gave that to my parents. My room is a mid size room nothing small but not large. Which do people prefer for my fronts is my main question???? I will probable get rid of one set so which out of the 3 pairs should get left out of my system. Already have a sub and will match a center depending on my fronts. Thanks again!!!!

You'd should be fine with either of the Infinities. The IL10 specs show it has slightly better frequency response than the EntraOnes, but the Entras have higher efficiency. Without having heard either speaker in question, I can't say for sure what I'd do. If you already own all three pairs, why not just try each set for a day or two, tweak them so they sound their best and compare between the 3. I am sure you will be much happier with the results rather than me blindly telling you what I think would be better.