Tirefryr

Anyone Seen The New Exodus Anarchy?

12 posts in this topic

That is a nice mid, the trade off seems to be sensitivity though. They would have to be run in sets of 2-4 per side imo. The need for a larger midbass driver would be eliminated though.

Indeed, not really effective outside of using a bunch of them or running them actively. A huge amp would solve that as well I suppose.

they look beastly.

Not to thread jack on that but in the same vein the 18" PR's are only 65 bucks a pop now. Sealed for the mael-x or grab 2 PR's per 18??????

GRAHHHHHHHHH!!!

I still bugs me to see money going Dan Wiggins way (at least in a round about way) after he shafted so many people and now hides behind other brands...

Nice looking woofer though...

I still bugs me to see money going Dan Wiggins way (at least in a round about way) after he shafted so many people and now hides behind other brands...

Nice looking woofer though...

I agree, but I was keeping it to myself. :)

I know, I try to... But...

Dan screwed me about 4 years ago when I arranged a contract for the US Air Force through Adire with Dan's word it would be no problem. To make a long story short I looked like an ass to my chain of command when Dan wouldn't return any calls or emails for 2 months while I was deployed in the middle East... The whole time a mutual friend was still talking to him and he was feeding lines of BS on how he hadn't heard from me, or our goverment contracting section....

I kind of kills me to see Dan's white papers (I can tell he wrote them) all over DIY cable's site.... If Kevin Haskins really backed Dan the way he says, he would put Dan's name on the product and badge it Adire... But whatever... Whenever I bring this up on Audiocircle I get flammed...

Take it for what it's worth. I have known Dan for over 15 years.... I don't feel I can support any of his products, and it sucks, because he designed some of the best ever made...

I know, I try to... But...

Dan screwed me about 4 years ago when I arranged a contract for the US Air Force through Adire with Dan's word it would be no problem. To make a long story short I looked like an ass to my chain of command when Dan wouldn't return any calls or emails for 2 months while I was deployed in the middle East... The whole time a mutual friend was still talking to him and he was feeding lines of BS on how he hadn't heard from me, or our goverment contracting section....

I kind of kills me to see Dan's white papers (I can tell he wrote them) all over DIY cable's site.... If Kevin Haskins really backed Dan the way he says, he would put Dan's name on the product and badge it Adire... But whatever... Whenever I bring this up on Audiocircle I get flammed...

Take it for what it's worth. I have known Dan for over 15 years.... I don't feel I can support any of his products

I specifically remember that pretty vividly. It is very low-hz'esque. Those white papers are on another site too. I don't want to get into that discussion really, but yeah I agree with the above.

Six Anarchy's should arrive on my doorstep Friday :) Plan to use them as LCR's in either MTM or 2.5way TMM, not sure yet.

I bought a Shiva-X when it was on sale for $135, with shipping it cost me $170. When it arrived the rear of the motor looked like they had used it as a hockey puck in the warehouse. I sent an email to let him know, I didn't request anything & didn't really expect much given it was strictly cosmetic but if it was a QC issue @ the buildhouse I wanted him to be aware. Anyways, he offered to and did refund me $70 for the cosmetic issue.....so I ended up with a Shiva-X for $100 shipped!