Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Revenge

Wirless System

10 posts in this topic

Hey Everybody!

First of all sorry for my bad English. :)

I´m searching for a Wirless system with an dongel, that i can install the system in my room, and then simple put the dongel for example from my TV to my PC.

It would be great if it would be a 5.1 system.

The price does not matter at the moment.

I hope you can find anything.

It would be very helpfully.

If there are questions please ask.

Thank you very much!

Hey Everybody!

First of all sorry for my bad English. :joshers3:

I´m searching for a Wirless system with an dongel, that i can install the system in my room, and then simple put the dongel for example from my TV to my PC.

If there are questions please as

Good day and welcome Dont worry your english , it is gooder than mine.:)

You are looking for a wide band audio transmitter that you can attach to your tv or pc and the receiver is on your audio 5.1 amp systym . try Radioshack ...................Alan

Hey Everybody!

First of all sorry for my bad English. :joshers3:

Good day and welcome Dont worry your english , it is gooder than mine.:)

You are looking for a wide band audio transmitter that you can attach to your tv or pc and the receiver is on your audio 5.1 amp systym . try Radioshack ...................Alan

Ok Thanks!

That sounds interesting, but can you post a direct link, beacause i dont think that i am right with the site of google ;)

Thanks Alan!

Hey Everybody!

First of all sorry for my bad English. ;)

Good day and welcome Dont worry your english , it is gooder than mine.:joshers3:

Ok Thanks!

That sounds interesting, but can you post a direct link, beacause i dont think that i am right with the site of google ;)

Thanks Alan!

:)

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

What i meant was for you to visit a electronics store such as TANDY ELECTRONICS or such and explain your needs for a suitable rf reciever to fit on the input of the 5,1 systym and 2/fr transmitters to fit on your tv and computer .

I hope i have made myself a little bit clearer. Best wishes .............................Alan

Hey Everybody!

First of all sorry for my bad English. ;)

Good day and welcome Dont worry your english , it is gooder than mine.:joshers3:

Ok Thanks!

Thanks Alan!

:)

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

What i meant was for you to visit a electronics store such as TANDY ELECTRONICS or such and explain your needs for a suitable rf reciever to fit on the input of the 5,1 systym and 2/fr transmitters to fit on your tv and computer .

I hope i have made myself a little bit clearer. Best wishes .............................Alan

oh yeah!

now i got it! ;)

thank you very much.

Best wishes, too!

Revenge

If the price truly doesn't matter I would ALWAYS propose wired. Considering you could pay someone to do the install of the wire it would be the best solution. All wireless solutions have errors at some point, the only true way to make sure that it works 100% of the time with no signal loss is with a wired solution. Considering you can pull HDMI over just two ethernet cables that is what I would do. Then you have 5.1 audio/video all in one shot. 5 cables also would give you audio, 3 more required for video if you need to do it in analog.

If the price truly doesn't matter I would ALWAYS propose wired. Considering you could pay someone to do the install of the wire it would be the best solution. All wireless solutions have errors at some point, the only true way to make sure that it works 100% of the time with no signal loss is with a wired solution. Considering you can pull HDMI over just two ethernet cables that is what I would do. Then you have 5.1 audio/video all in one shot. 5 cables also would give you audio, 3 more required for video if you need to do it in analog.

Baluns work extremely well. We use them at work all the time with little or no issues. Definitely save headaches with dealing with wireless stuff.

Baluns work extremely well. We use them at work all the time with little or no issues. Definitely save headaches with dealing with wireless stuff.

I have these running to 5 different rooms in the house. Add one repeater and I only one cable box and can watch it wherever I want.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10425&cs_id=1042501&p_id=6177&seq=1&format=2