Mark LaFountain

Haf Welcomes Blue Print Audio!

41 posts in this topic

Looking forward to seeing the parameters and prices on these subs. Guaranteed it's worth the wait!

Welcome to HAF.

I am sure it will be.

Looking forward to seeing the parameters and prices on these subs. Guaranteed it's worth the wait!

:P

What's the situation with Blue Print Audio. Will these new drivers actually emerge or not. I was told months ago that it would be a couple off weeks and still nothing. Not even an email to say what is going on.

An update would be really appreciated please guys.

There were some major changes at the build house, all for the better. But, it has delayed Blue Print production a great deal.

It is taking a long time, but for good reason. They just have a great deal of work to get done before releasing the BluePrint line.

I am getting the feeling that these drivers are going to be a no show. I think it's about time that FI actually made a statement about whether or not they are actually going to available. Alot of people I have spoken to are getting pretty fed up with no response at all and thinking of buying different drivers.

I to would like to hear something. Maybe Scott will give us an update.

This is the trouble, they don't. Its such a shame as they make great drivers and I am sure their HT range will be awesome but please do the right thing and at least let us know if they are actually going to show. They have been in development for ages now, surely they must have something they can tell us.

What was the point of starting a blueprint audio forum if they don't actually write on it.

1 person likes this

Supposedly, everything is still a go, there is just MOUNTAINS of other drivers that have to be built for current things. So to start something new is not the best thing at the moment.

anything new? I can't believe its been that long since I first heard blueprint was coming back. I know Scott and Fi are busy but damn