Mark LaFountain

Haf Welcomes Blue Print Audio!

41 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give you guys a welcome to the site. Hopefully they will join up shortly, in the mean time, help me give them a great welcome to the site!

This is a huge pick up for HAF. Once they are ready to go, there will be some info in this section.

Thanks for the home and warm welcome.

We are resurrecting one of the mainstays in DIY HT. Currently working in the site and should have things done in the next couple of weeks.

Right now we are finishing up 4 lines of drivers:

BPD-04 is a 4" coiled 15" and 18" series that uses a triple stack motor structure and incorporates a Qts adjustment coil. They come in single 2 and single 4 Ohm loads with 1 Ohm and 2 Ohm adjusting coils. This allows you to tailor the drivers Qts from high to low allowing for a wider range of enclosure types and applications.

BPD-03 is a 3" coiled "little" brother to the "04" series. Featuring a solid single stack motor with the same Qts adjusting system and single 2 and 4 Ohm coils.

IB-03 is a 3" coiled IB series coming in 12", 15" and 18" lines with single 2 Ohm and single 4 Ohm coils. This is being brought over from the Fi line up to its new home at Blueprint. Simply the reference IB driver for HT use.

IB-02 is a 2" coiled IB series that we have done for a few customers over the years. Now with a permanent home in the Blueprint lineup. It only comes in a 15" version and currently only a single 2 Ohm coil. It is a higher efficiency IB driver with low inductance and high Xmax to $ ratio. Works great for smaller IB setups or in multiples in plenums.

We will be working on adding another 2 lines in the coming months as well (lower powered subs) as well as some midrange and tweeter offerings.

Give us a couple of weeks and we will have the site up and running. I will post some pictures of the BPD-04 and 03 drivers shortly.

Thanks,

Scott

1 person likes this

Any progress on the sight?

I know they are dealing with a lot of machine set stuff now. Bringing in a load more CNCs to do as much in house as possible. This is a very good thing.

Guys,

Any more news on these drivers yet! Really can't wait to see some t/s parameters on them to start modelling.

I am eager to see how they compare to my FI Q18's.

cheers

Graham

Maybe Scott can give us an update on how things are coming for Blue Print Audio?

I am going to assume, BPA is still coming out, just will be a little while as there have been some major changes at the build house.