Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

I worked at a grocery store in high school, and they played christmas music from thanksgiving to like the 10th of January nonstop. Christmas music has since been ruined for me.

I managed a beach bar and they did the same thing with Jimmy Buffett, except from mid-May to 1st week of September.

I love the state of mind with the Buffett music and I understand your point Aaron. I love drinking at Margaritaville, but never want to work at one.

I was on 46th street in OC for 2 years. Oh man, I could put up with the music if I could still be there. It was bay side with a beach, so we had the sunset on the east coast with a stellar wait staff. :( The best years go so fast and you have no idea how good they were until they are gone.

:(

That is one place I have yet to go Ocean City MD. Maybe this coming year as we are heading to Baltimore in August.

Call me, I will do my best to make time for a beer.

When the time get closer I will get your number and go from there.

Went and shot guns for the first time in years today, so much fun, but cold!

My buddy just got his turntable working so I took some vinyl over to try it out. Thing looks sweet so I took a quick video.

I have the same table, but I need to fix the tone arm and get a new motor.

From what perspective?

Mechanically? "Fun" to work on? Driving fun? or Cosmetic?

Many reasons...

Curious as to more details including price though as they influence the rest of the response :P

I drove an older Porsche like that era for a customer at my old job. It's almost like being in a go kart. I would have like to actually cruise around and have some freedom but the guy was following me the whole time :P

Curious as to more details including price though as they influence the rest of the response :P

Mechanical details for sure.

Just stopping by to say hi. Go for my drug test and physical on Wednesday....hopefully I will have some money for xmas.

Just stopping by to say hi. Go for my drug test and physical on Wednesday....hopefully I will have some money for xmas.

:P

Go white boy, go white boy, GO!!

<------------- Hopes Jaime is a white boy. :P