Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

Was having a drink with my brother last night and the power went out in the neighborhood of the establishment we were at. They promptly kicked everyone out without having to pay the bill...the kicker is, we paid 5 minutes before it happened. =(

Shit's weak.

Christmas music is playing on the digms and I must say I am loving it.

I worked at a grocery store in high school, and they played christmas music from thanksgiving to like the 10th of January nonstop. Christmas music has since been ruined for me.

I'm sort of with the others. Of course playing bass in a traveling orchestra for 5 years made Christmas season sickening when it comes to music. Add to that the general crappiness of musicians who record Christmas music it is shitty. I'd love to see some real musicians record some and improve and make it something I want to actually hear.

I worked at a grocery store in high school, and they played christmas music from thanksgiving to like the 10th of January nonstop. Christmas music has since been ruined for me.

I managed a beach bar and they did the same thing with Jimmy Buffett, except from mid-May to 1st week of September.

There are a few xmas songs that are ok. My favorite is Blue Christmas by Elvis.

Well that is Elvis, he is in his own category. ;)

I managed a beach bar and they did the same thing with Jimmy Buffett, except from mid-May to 1st week of September.

I love the state of mind with the Buffett music and I understand your point Aaron. I love drinking at Margaritaville, but never want to work at one.

I'm gonna hold off on the Christmas music until...Christmas eve!

Anyone watch Southpark here? I usually don't but I saw the last episode and it was hysterical!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/

Creme Fraishe was the name of the episode

Saw that one on Wednesday, I loved the making fun of the Shake Weight.

Everything else too. What had me almost in tears was the theme song to Stan's dads show was a Trololo parody.

Thank god for the ridiculousness of the internet.

1 person likes this

I love the state of mind with the Buffett music and I understand your point Aaron. I love drinking at Margaritaville, but never want to work at one.

I was on 46th street in OC for 2 years. Oh man, I could put up with the music if I could still be there. It was bay side with a beach, so we had the sunset on the east coast with a stellar wait staff. :( The best years go so fast and you have no idea how good they were until they are gone.

:(

Everything else too. What had me almost in tears was the theme song to Stan's dads show was a Trololo parody.

Thank god for the ridiculousness of the internet.

I was on 46th street in OC for 2 years. Oh man, I could put up with the music if I could still be there. It was bay side with a beach, so we had the sunset on the east coast with a stellar wait staff. :( The best years go so fast and you have no idea how good they were until they are gone.

That is one place I have yet to go Ocean City MD. Maybe this coming year as we are heading to Baltimore in August.

I read OC as where my office is or Orange County, lol. Was trying to figure that one out.

That is one place I have yet to go Ocean City MD. Maybe this coming year as we are heading to Baltimore in August.

Call me, I will do my best to make time for a beer.

I read OC as where my office is or Orange County, lol. Was trying to figure that one out.

Haha, yeah. I need to screen shot a map of OC, MD and spot all the places I worked, stayed, and err um never mind.