Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

The member base never really came back :santa:

JimJ....that name is a blast from the past.

Who knows if he would ever relinquish his death clutch on SIn. I know at one point I tried to help him see if we could migrate it over to SSA or Force and he was totally against it. Not to sure now. I bet he wishes he would have sold it when a certain company inquired about it.

Speaking of Josh, imma try and call him right now.

1 person likes this

Last I heard he was somewhere between Minneapolis and St. Could.

Aaron, you should give my my old SIn post count. I was at like 10-12k iirc.

If we can bring all the data too. :santa:

Bring it here and not SSA

It was mostly car audio though.

I know, but it would seem weird to add that to SSA and could easily be the car audio arm here.

Was not sure if we wanted much car audio content here, but open to new ideas.

Just figured that if the content comes hopefully the OG's would follow. Not sure they'd mitigate to SSA, but could here. In particular considering the age I bet many of them are also interested in Home Audio. Add to that the desire I have to grow here and I think it could make sense. I am open as well. SSA is becoming more bass driven than ever before and because of it a different venue could make sense.

Add to that Ant's total destruction of DIYMA and the synergy between DIY home audio guys and what/how they'd spend on their car it could make sense.

If we can bring all the data too. :santa:

I know, but it would seem weird to add that to SSA and could easily be the car audio arm here.

Add to that Ant's total destruction of DIYMA and the synergy between DIY home audio guys and what/how they'd spend on their car it could make sense.

Whoa, what is this? Are we talking Ant from...second skin? (I think that was the company)

If we can bring all the data too. ;)

Just figured that if the content comes hopefully the OG's would follow. Not sure they'd mitigate to SSA, but could here. In particular considering the age I bet many of them are also interested in Home Audio. Add to that the desire I have to grow here and I think it could make sense. I am open as well. SSA is becoming more bass driven than ever before and because of it a different venue could make sense.

All good points. :santa:

Problem with being a Physicist is that it is hard for me to not be logical. Emotional decisions aren't my thing....wonder why its taking so long for me to buy a car, lol.

Problem with being a Physicist is that it is hard for me to not be logical. Emotional decisions aren't my thing....wonder why its taking so long for me to buy a car, lol.

Just pay someone to build your damn dream Pantera already and quit your bitching. :santa:

I would LOVE to have the truck listed for sale by Thanksgiving, but I need some assholes to get back to me.

Over the past 2 weeks the digms have been sounding very sweet, I am thinking they are fully broken in. They will get more play time today as I have 9 cakes to bake today.

Must resist from drinking the main ingredient...

A morning drunk is nice once in a while

Nothing like Quality Control!!

Always drink

Agreed.

Picked up some Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA for tonight. Should be delicious!

Was having a drink with my brother last night and the power went out in the neighborhood of the establishment we were at. They promptly kicked everyone out without having to pay the bill...the kicker is, we paid 5 minutes before it happened. =(