Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

I think the real problem is:

Deanna+1.jpg

Probably not so happy. I liked Favre's other problem better. Doesn't mean you can take off the first 3 weeks and 45min of the season.

Feeling like I have a thousand posts on a forum that hardly exists. :) I am sure that is a definition under a word in the dictionary that I don't want to look up.

I have zero time to be f'ing with audio stuff with working 2 jobs. It pays the bills though.

I tried to register, but it told me the user name as already taken. For I moment I was going to kill somebody. Then logged in.

Homecoming today. I know I'm done with school, but all my friends are still in school. Gives me an excuse to drink early and be foolish. I think it's my last year of this then time to act like a grown up. :) :) :wtf:

Feeling like I have a thousand posts on a forum that hardly exists. :) I am sure that is a definition under a word in the dictionary that I don't want to look up.

I've been trying to get you to another forum for years :)

Although to be honest, it's been months since I've regularly posted on the forums I used to...haven't done shit with audio lately. Between several-thousand-$ dentist bills and the motorcycle search I've just been happy to leave it the way it is.

Homecoming today. I know I'm done with school, but all my friends are still in school. Gives me an excuse to drink early and be foolish. I think it's my last year of this then time to act like a grown up. :) :) :wtf:

Grown up? Bullshit.

I'm getting the urge to go back to school strongly, though...

I've been trying to get you to another forum for years :)

Although to be honest, it's been months since I've regularly posted on the forums I used to...haven't done shit with audio lately. Between several-thousand-$ dentist bills and the motorcycle search I've just been happy to leave it the way it is.

I haven't done shit lately either. Keep thinking about it, but mini-me doesn't make my late night projects as easy.

**assumed that Ryan being in a plains state that New Mexican chile wasn't what he was requesting, which is amusing since I made some green chile sauce with Hatch chiles tonight to go on the pork butt

I'm quoting this from the chili thread so I don't get it too off topic.

This hatch has no relation to hatch picante does it? We got some can of it for the deer lease for super cheap and it was so good

Hatch is a city in NM and sort of chile central for NM. Two choices, red, green or christmas.

Sort of looks like an older version of the "sent pics" chick

Yeah, at least he is consistent. :)

Tons of bad play calling in this Viking Packers game so far! The refs might as well hand the Packers the Win on a silver platter.