Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

New laptop kicks ass. Super light, not hot and quiet. Boots fast as shit too.

Sure, you would have to make this about race. :D

I did paint my bike white with a blue pearl over it.... Maybe it's some connection my subconscious makes. Cool bikes look cooler when white. It's my absolute least favorite car color on almost every car.

Sounds like mine. I bet I paid less though.

I didn't pay anything. My company did however. $2500 :D

Sure, you would have to make this about race. :D

I did paint my bike white with a blue pearl over it.... Maybe it's some connection my subconscious makes. Cool bikes look cooler when white. It's my absolute least favorite car color on almost every car.

I haven't seen either in person yet, but just in the pics I've seen, the white one is more "finished" looking, at least in original parts and such. Of course, it could be one where a "restoration" is hiding major problems under fresh paint...wouldn't be the first time I've seen it done.

Something to be said for original parts, even if they're a little dirtier. You know what you're getting, at least.

2500! good lordy!

Shazamzam!

I had to work the boss to convince him it made sense. Thing hauls.

Sounds like mine. I bet I paid less though.

I didn't pay anything. My company did however. $2500 :D

That was the retail price of my Thinkpad. I don't regret spending it one little bit.

Let's see, spend $400 on a new TV this weekend, or a water softener? Would get more use out of the softener, but would love to watch bouncing boobs in the bedroom on a larger screen.

Not sure what I am going to do for my week off. Some fishing obviously, but maybe I'll order ovens or at least tackle some house projects.

Not sure what I am going to do for my week off. Some fishing obviously, but maybe I'll order ovens or at least tackle some house projects.

Have fun in what ever you do and most importantly have fun with the family.

Audio Designs Crank It Up is this Saturday for all you Minnesnowta folks. Suppose to have a big turn out and lots of prizes! Doesn't really apply to home audio but just throwing the idea out there :)

Gah, I'm being tempted by a '63 really badly...

Didn't want to spend anywhere near that much, but it's luring me to the dark side...

And by dark side, I mean no oil pump, no oil filter, no electric starter, no telescoping forks, an ignition system that belongs in a plane, etc...lol