Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

I made a huge honey do list yesterday, bought time to start hittin' it. I did tear the garage up too, time for it to really be organized. :)

Come down here and organize the shop please. :D

My to do list.... Miles long. I've been forcing myself to do an hour of chores a day and it's paying off.

My to do list.... Miles long. I've been forcing myself to do an hour of chores a day and it's paying off.

Good Idea. Might have to steal that thought from you.

I gotta mow some lawn but theres been so much damn rain the last 3 or 4 weeks. Anyone else getting that too?

Good Idea. Might have to steal that thought from you.

I gotta mow some lawn but theres been so much damn rain the last 3 or 4 weeks. Anyone else getting that too?

When I left PA it was hot and dry. The grass was not growing, but turning to straw.

The rain sucks!

Since the expy had the GEM go wonky for the last time it hasn't caused any extreme problems though. =)

I've been trying to do 4. Obviously doesn't work everyday, but when it does it is making a dent. Just the damn pile of screws I have has taken more than 3 hours to sort.

I made a huge honey do list yesterday, bought time to start hittin' it. I did tear the garage up too, time for it to really be organized. :D

My old lady went outside last night. I got to thinking about it after about 45 minutes, wondered what she was doing and popped my head out the back door. She had gone into my shop, swept the whole thing up and cleaned it like crazy. I was rather shocked TBH... she wants something I can tell, but I don't know what. :)

I made a huge honey do list yesterday, bought time to start hittin' it. I did tear the garage up too, time for it to really be organized. :D

My old lady went outside last night. I got to thinking about it after about 45 minutes, wondered what she was doing and popped my head out the back door. She had gone into my shop, swept the whole thing up and cleaned it like crazy. I was rather shocked TBH... she wants something I can tell, but I don't know what. :)

Leave town for a few days and wait for this to pass just to be safe ;)

I've been trying to do 4. Obviously doesn't work everyday, but when it does it is making a dent. Just the damn pile of screws I have has taken more than 3 hours to sort.

I've been doing a ton more. I cook 60% of the meals roughly if not more when you include snacks etc. I also do a small spattering of house chores, and when I'm gone for 11-12 hours a day I need to keep it small or I won't do anything.

I've been doing a ton more. I cook 60% of the meals roughly if not more when you include snacks etc. I also do a small spattering of house chores, and when I'm gone for 11-12 hours a day I need to keep it small or I won't do anything.

I do 95% of the cooking, but I am not gone 11 hours a day when I am in town. My problem is that I am never in town. I am here until Saturday this week though :)

I do 95% of the cooking, but I am not gone 11 hours a day when I am in town. My problem is that I am never in town. I am here until Saturday this week though :)

Whats the W do when you are gone for food? Does she have to cook again, or is it takeout?

I usually make a bunch of leftovers for while I am gone. Have to feed the boy. Homemade pasta is a hit. In about an hour I can make fresh pasta and three different sauces. Add some leftover cooked chicken or pork, an avocado or two, some fresh tomatoes and cheese and they'll be golden next week.

It isn't that she is incapable of cooking, actually quite the opposite but to me it is relaxing and how I really like spending nearly every evening.

Not motivated today, but still keeping happy face on while the VP's roll through the office.

Maybe someone will notice your good atitude. Burning bridges only garuntees you can't cross them later.

I do 95% of the cooking, but I am not gone 11 hours a day when I am in town. My problem is that I am never in town. I am here until Saturday this week though :P

Whats the W do when you are gone for food? Does she have to cook again, or is it takeout?

I made some extra stuff for her yesterday:

A homemade chicken casserole that reminds most of my friends of crack. SUPER addictive

Some spatzle with a mushroom pan sauce and some pan roasted chicken breasts

Some pesto to put on gnocchi

Some sloppy joe

Between the lot that should surely make next week easier. This morning I am going to make a few extra pancakes and some banana bread so that they have breakfast. Par cooking some sausage as well to expedite the process.

Damn Sean!

I need to come crash at your place for a weekend and eat some badass food!

Sean has a pretty 'bitchin house, and cooks some rather tasty food. :P

When it's nice out.

Speaking of it being nice out, I gotta get out on the river and get rid of this farmers tan and run some Jet Skis.

Where is everybody lately ?? Theres no one here to argue / chat with. LOL ...