Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

Nice , it is about time Sean. There are a couple of us who check in as much as possible. :)

:gayhaaay1:

Finally going to start using this website.

I have been putting off the HT build in the house for way to long.

Definitely going to need some help.

:woot:

What information should I provide when I start a "help me with my HT" thread?

Everything possible you want taken into consideration! Glad to see some more people joining up here. It's been about a week since I checked in.

I am deleting all of this spammers posts Sliliafitteew hehas posted 43 spam posts so far.

That is like some posting magic number, they run through with 43 posts on CA-F too.

I am deleting all of this spammers posts Sliliafitteew hehas posted 43 spam posts so far.

That is like some posting magic number, they run through with 43 posts on CA-F too.

Coming from the same place?

Coming from the same place?

No, I have been trying to ban IP's and email domains as I go along.

Anyone been watching the new Season of Arrested Development on Netflix? It'd been great. Been so busy lately. Haven't even had time to check onto my laptop. Weather has been real shitty here. All rain and barely any sun. Oh well

Anyone been watching the new Season of Arrested Development on Netflix? It'd been great. Been so busy lately. Haven't even had time to check onto my laptop. Weather has been real shitty here. All rain and barely any sun. Oh well

Same here, except when we do have sun it is brutal hot for only a few hours, followed by mega down pours.

Does anyone else watch Impractical Jokers? It's on TV now and it is hysterical!

So I have a bad habit of placing the minimum bid for a product on Ebay if the bidding ends soon (a hour or two) and if the price seems good. I always, always get outbidded.... except for last night...

Is $75 shipped for a "Great Condition" Harman Kardon AVR 330 a good deal? It appears to be from what people are asking for it on Amazon....

I don't really have a need for 7.1, or another receiver, but it looks like I'm getting one in a week or so!

Shipped for that price is a great deal! No HDMI switching but that is no biggie. It has 7.1 pre-outs on it. That right there makes it worth the buy.

Has anyone messed with the Chromecast besides me? I have two and thinking of a third as a music streaming device. Chromecast into a HDMI audio extractor and send analog to a receiver.

Just wondering what others think. The only disappointment is no spotify in chromecast yet, so I am using Google music for the time being.

I finally took the time to get my Blu-Ray player to pass DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby True HD.  Was wondering why I was only getting standard DTS and Dolby Digital 5.1.

Has anyone messed with the Chromecast besides me? I have two and thinking of a third as a music streaming device. Chromecast into a HDMI audio extractor and send analog to a receiver.

Just wondering what others think. The only disappointment is no spotify in chromecast yet, so I am using Google music for the time being.

I would love to try it.