Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

Yeah there were only a couple while you were out. Can we just indefinitely ban Spammers. There's a few that have posted multiple Spam topics.

Yeah there were only a couple while you were out. Can we just indefinitely ban Spammers. There's a few that have posted multiple Spam topics.

We don't have the power to do that, Aaron has to do that. All we can do is increase their warning level and move their spam to post dump.

Well I am on day number 3 of the Flu. Hope I am feeling better by Monday for my New Years Eve party. Anyone else doing anything exciting for new years?

Ended up being better enough to have a few drinks too many. Great Turnout and lots of people showed up. Had all 3 downstairs systems running along with a set of Dual 15" 2-way JBL Floorstanding speakers in the Bar area. You guys would have been proud. Haha.

Happy 2013 though everyone.

Anyone been watching CES? 4K TV look ridiculous. Too bad there isn't any available content that is 4K.

Anyone been watching CES? 4K TV look ridiculous. Too bad there isn't any available content that is 4K.

Is this the Samsung? I heard they have tv's that are 4 x's the current resolution. Very excited about this, hopefully it's a game changer.

That is like IMAX resolution territory correct?

It seems everyone had a 4K tv this year at CES. Samsung, Sharp, Panasonic, Vizio, the list goes on. Sharp had a 8K resolution TV just for shits and giggles.

http://www.latimes.c...0,5741879.story

And a quick Wikipedia check Confirms that IMAX is still exceeds the UltraHD format. 4K is 4096×2160 while IMAX is 10000x7000. Definitely interested to see a 4K with some good content.

Anybody had any experience with a Sonos Connect. Have been looking at them for a wireless audio solution. I use Spotify all the time, I have a bunch of music on a computer that I can pair with that, and I can get a Store demo SiriusXM password for demo I'm sure too. I could do that and control it all from my smartphone, or I could buy a Bluetooth add on to my receiver for less than $50 and just stream Bluetooth audio from my phone with limited range. Just thinking out loud like I usually do.

Anybody watch either of the games last night? Denver and Baltimore was so close the whole game. Fun to watch. Packers and 49ers was a fun game to watch too. Kaepernick is on hell of a quarterback.

I watched the whole Brocos v. Ravens game.

One of the best playoff games!

Kaepernick was running all over green bay!