Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

I am thinking about doing a contest or special deal for a premier level Home Audio build for one of our drivers.

I am thinking about doing a contest or special deal for a premier level Home Audio build for one of our drivers.

Awaiting details when decided.

Trying to figure out how it would work. Don't want to make people build an enclosure for the chance to win, as I think few would actually participate.

Would anybody be interested in some RSS feeds? I have them coming in on other forums and I know some people enjoy some of the articles.

RSS feeds?

What they do is pull articles or postings, auto post a portion of them, and then link back to the source if you want to read more.

Trying to figure out how it would work. Don't want to make people build an enclosure for the chance to win, as I think few would actually participate.

I'm intrigued.

I'm interested, but in all honesty, I'd have trouble finding the motivation/time to do extra project. Maybe when summer rolls around and work slows down.

Haha feeling it now.

I should clean my room and take care of a few things, but on the other hand, it's finally getting nice out, I need some food, and it St.Paddys day.

I think I'll opt for drinking now and dealing with the hangover and room mess tomorrow. :)

Drinking and waiting on the woman to come back from the grocery store. :)

I turned in 2 spam reports last night. Will someone (mod/admin) check them out please. Thanks, Randal

1 person likes this

Aaron, I really like the RSS Feeds idea. I read them all the time on CA-F and SSA ...

just my suggestion ...

I turned in 2 spam reports last night. Will someone (mod/admin) check them out please. Thanks, Randal

Taken care of.

1 person likes this

Taken care of.

Thanks Bro ...

:peepwall:

What are some ideas on increasing traffic?

:shrug:

Taken care of.

Thanks Bro ...

:peepwall:

What are some ideas on increasing traffic?

:shrug:

B)

Thanks for hitting the report button. :peepwall:

Well I gave in and ordered 2 droid x phones. I guess I will have something to do at work now.