Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

With Mark moving back to NY, what does this mean for the forums and SSA? Any changes coming?

Everything on the surface stays the same.

Sounds good. If there is anything I can be of help with just let me know.

With Mark moving back to NY, what does this mean for the forums and SSA? Any changes coming?

Thank you. Right now, we need more traffic here. :)

Thank you. Right now, we need more traffic here. :)

I try and promote this place in my area, but for the most part local people her are walmart shoppers and feel they now everything there is to know.

Thank you. Right now, we need more traffic here. ;)

I try and promote this place in my area, but for the most part local people her are walmart shoppers and feel they now everything there is to know.

:thanx: & :Doh:

Was at some DSP training Monday and tuesday. They taught us the basics of nWare for Peaveys Audio Matrix stuff. Pretty fun stuff but I'm more excited for BiAmp since we use them all the time :thanx:

Was at some DSP training Monday and tuesday. They taught us the basics of nWare for Peaveys Audio Matrix stuff. Pretty fun stuff but I'm more excited for BiAmp since we use them all the time :thanx:

Actual DSP training or how to use DSP training?

Sometimes I come here to talk to myself :thanx:

I forget to check here since its so slow, but you aren't talking to yourself.

Actual Training i guess haha. A guy came from Peavey and introduced us all to the nWare software and using it with their lines of processors.

Does that apply?

I have all these ambitious ideas for projects but I never commit to anything. Fuck My Life sometimes.

Finally did a project :thanx:

Looks good Sean!

Now maybe time to build some monster towers?

I have all these ambitious ideas for projects but I never commit to anything. Fuck My Life sometimes.

You know I have that problem sometimes too :thanx:

Sometimes I come here to talk to myself :thanx:

I forget to check here since its so slow, but you aren't talking to yourself.

;)

Holy shit, I'm watching a show on Israeli fire arms and they put a silencer on an Uzi and it literally sounded like someone clicking their finger nails together.

My Home audio efforts as of late, was I moved my old old Sony unit and a pair of nearly 40 year old Pioneer speaks yesterday. Slow freaking process doing it by my self.

My Home audio efforts as of late, was I moved my old old Sony unit and a pair of nearly 40 year old Pioneer speaks yesterday. Slow freaking process doing it by my self.

If I lived closer, I could help you in my free time.

Was at some DSP training Monday and tuesday. They taught us the basics of nWare for Peaveys Audio Matrix stuff. Pretty fun stuff but I'm more excited for BiAmp since we use them all the time :)

Actual Training i guess haha. A guy came from Peavey and introduced us all to the nWare software and using it with their lines of processors.

Does that apply?

That sounds like how to use, not actual. Acquisition, manipulation, etc is more what I was wondering. Cool either way :)

Finally did a project :)

Looks good Sean!

Now maybe time to build some monster towers?

Not yet. First a bathroom sink base and a subwoofer box for the living room to house the Rlp

I know the feeling, I've always had to do all of everything by myself.

If I lived closer, I could help you in my free time.

Thanks, most of the rest is just clothes, computers and some furniture.

I know the feeling, I've always had to do all of everything by myself.

At least I don't have to move her ever again.