Mark LaFountain

Hots

3,005 posts in this topic

Welcome to the HOTS. >> Home Of The Spam. This is our version of the famous iHop, an open ended conversation with any member of the board that is off topic. Feel free to get out some spam in this topic or just speak freely. This keeps the random posts and spam in one location and keeps the board cleaner. If you do decide to spam for a little while, PLEASE MARK THE START AND END POINTS. Thanks. Now onward for the HOTS.

:):blink:

Edited by Aaron
New title and info added
1 person likes this

So, I just got done beating the new Super Mario Bros. for Wii. It was way too easy. Hell the original one was harder, but it was very fun.

Crap every time I see Sean post I'm going to be mad I listened to my wife and moved to the east side of the cities.

:sigh:

anytime I post or Sean posts there is a massive break/space in the vertical for any skin other than lo-fi.

Does anyone else see that?

I don't notice anything different in his posts. They all look the same on my machine.

1 person likes this

Crap every time I see Sean post I'm going to be mad I listened to my wife and moved to the east side of the cities.

:sigh:

Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven, Deephaven

I don't notice anything different in his posts. They all look the same on my machine.

Yours look like Aaron's now. There bold

Downright curious if I can get rid of the Newbie status by whoring the hop up to 10 posts like Ryan

Downright curious if I can get rid of the Newbie status by whoring the hop up to 10 posts like Ryan

It is faster than SSA

I have not had a chance to mess with the member settings and ranks and such yet. Oh, and SSA is getting some developer attention right now. It has grown very large and heavy, so speed could be an issue for a few. Either way, HomeAudioForum.net and HomeAudioWorld.net aer on our dedicated server so it should run just fine. :sigh:

So is Matt2 Matt1 over here? :sigh:

Does that imply that Ryan2 is Ryan1 here as well? He did join first. Lol.

Role reversal ftw.