95Honda

Whoa... Tc Sounds Is At P/e

11 posts in this topic

Man,check out the TC sounds drivers at P/E.

The Aura Pro woofer variant caught my eye. That Neo motor is one of the best ever made. I built some subs a few years ago using the NRT18s... 4 of them actually... Amazing subs....

The LMS actually have a usable Q now....

My price from P/E is actually 50% lower than the retail price on the web... Bonus!

Subwoofers Engineered for Performance from TC Sounds

I hope they keep it sorted and keep stuff rolling out the door. Finally a second alternative to the DIY cable/Adire love parade... lol...

Yes, pricey..

But considering the build quality and size of the motors.... Well it ain't cheap.

Also, I have been using the 1808s and NRT18s from Aura for about 10 years, they have almost always been a grand a pop, I was surprised that they aren't much more now....

If anyone on the board is interested, I could get you these drivers at about 50% less than the price on the site. I won't charge anything for it, but I am not going to do it for anyone else other than regular contributors on here...

Yes, pricey..

But considering the build quality and size of the motors.... Well it ain't cheap.

Also, I have been using the 1808s and NRT18s from Aura for about 10 years, they have almost always been a grand a pop, I was surprised that they aren't much more now....

If anyone on the board is interested, I could get you these drivers at about 50% less than the price on the site. I won't charge anything for it, but I am not going to do it for anyone else other than regular contributors on here...

That is an awesome gesture. :(

Yes, pricey..

that makes me wanna step up from my axis's and get an lms

if anyone hasnt seen, the 10" and 12" ap epics are on sale on there too i think its 129 for the 10 and 149 for the 12

Well the good times are over.... P/E must have gotten smart about something, the wholesale and retail price of these drivers has now been adjusted, my price is the same as anyone else's now... LOL... It was to good to last...